Speciel for kommende radioamatører
.: THE 53th BALTIC CONTEST BC-2017 GENERAL RULES :.
1. Aim of the BC: to promote radio sport in the Baltic countries and to expand relations between amateurs of the Baltic and the world.
2. The object of BC: to establish as many contacts as possible with amateur stations world wide.
3. Period: from 2100z May 20, 2017 till 0200z May 21, 2017 (last but one full weekend of May).
4. Sections: A – single operator, CW/SSB
4.1. Any use of DX spotting networks (Skimmer, Dx cluster, sked pages and etc.) for sections A, B, C, D is not permitted.
4.2. Only one transmitted signal is allowed at any time.
4.3. Only one period of two hours with biggest QSO number counts for section D competition, all contacts made outside this period will be automatically used for check.
5. Frequencies: CW (3510-3600) kHz, SSB (3600-3750) kHz.
6. Contest call: CW – TEST BC, SSB – CQ Baltic Contest
7. Exchange: RS(T) and serial number starting from 001. Each station may be worked once in SSB and once in CW.
8. Scoring: for participants in Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania each QSO with Europe counts 1 point and QSO with another continent counts 2 points. For participants in Europe each QSO with Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania counts 10 points, each QSO with another participants counts 1 point. For participants outside Europe each QSO with ES, YL, LY counts 20 points, each QSO with another participants counts 1 point. SWL report must contain both call signs and at least one of the control numbers.
9. Final score: the sum of QSO points (no multiplier, no duplicate QSO (SWL rprt). When the number of points is equal, the criteria for priority are: for better percentage of QSO confirmation; for more DX QSO.
10. Awards: certificates will be awarded to the leading stations of each section for every country (DXCC) in accordance with the number of participants. Winners in A, B, C, D, E, F sections in the Baltic countries (ES, LY, YL), in the Europe and outside Europe will receive originally designed medals.
Special trophies: (trophy / donnor)
A station winning a medal (the entry winner) will not be considered for the special trophy. That trophy will be given to the second station if the number of entries justifies the trophy.
11. Logs: Deadline 2017.06.10. Electronic logs should be sent to lrsflrsf [dot] lt. Cabrillo file format is preferred. Paper logs should be mailed to LRSF, P.O.Box 210, LT-44003 Kaunas, Lithuania.
12. Disqualification: If any participant violates contest rules, referees committee can disqualify that paticipant.
13. Referee committee: Referee committee decision is final and indisputable.
14. Future improvements: Any idea for contest improvement is welcome. Ideas should sent to lrsflrsf [dot] lt (subject: Ideas%20for%20Baltic%20Contest) with topic “Ideas for BC”.
We hope that the participants will enjoy the contest. Welcome to BC-2017. 73!
NEW! Special event station LY53BC will be active in the Contest.
Regler findes på: http://www.lrsf.lt/bcontest/engl...